Here are some ways to find inspiration for your entry to the CIBSE Building Performance Awards:
- Past winners' entry forms
- Last year's winners'
- CIBSE blogs featuring winners:
- A business plan - Sara Kassam, CIBSE's Head of Sustainability Development sets out to understand why energy efficiency is so important to British Land, 2017 winner of Test of Time.
- All at sea - Hywel Davies, CIBSE Technical Director and Chair of the Judges, revisits RNLI Porthdinllaen in Wales, 2017 winner of Collaborative Working Partnership Award, a challenging project in unforgiving conditions.
- From strength to strength - Hywel Davies, CIBSE Technical Director and Chair of the Judges, explains what makes the University of Bradford, 2017 Building Performance Champion, stand out.
- Pulling together - Andy Pearson writes about the secret to John Lewis' achievements at their store in York, 2016 winner of the Collaborative Working Partnership Award.
- A wider scope - 2016 judges are put under the spotlight to find out about their experience on the panel.
4. CIBSE Journal articles featuring winners: