Interested in sponsoring this category?
Who should enter
Architects, clients, consultants, facilities management, contractors, building services engineers, quantity surveyors, property owners, product manufacturers, system designers, software consultants, building occupiers.
- Entries in this category are welcome from UK or international collaborations.
- Entries should be based on projects completed during the period 1 June 2018 to 31 August 2020.
- Entries may be submitted by any or all members (together) of the project team and should be accompanied by a full year of operational data.
The judges will look for clear evidence of the following:
How you identified, involved and managed stakeholder. E.g. the project team, supply chain and building users.
Details of the project or initiative and the aspects of building performance that it addresses.
How a collaborative approach was effective and how that collaboration contributed to improving building performance?
Particular challenges or constraints experienced in this collaboration and how they were overcome.
Tools, techniques and processes you have found supported this successful collaboration.
Client and user feedback and the impact it has had on the operation and performance of the building.
The continued impact of the collaboration and how it will be shared and continue to have an impact within the organisation(s) involved and more widely.
- Access CIBSE BPA entry forms
- When prompted, select the Collaboration entry form to download
- Start your FREE online entry
- Upload your entry form, supporting document PDF and photographs
- Select finish to submit your entry
Closing Date for entry: 1 September 2021
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2021 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2020 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2019 - Winners
IES - 2016 Winning Entry
CIBSE Collaborative Working Partnership Award - John Lewis, York - IES / John Lewis / Lateral Technologies and Solutions / Next Control Systems case study
CIBSE Guide A: Environmental Design
CIBSE Guide B: Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration