Interested in sponsoring this category?
Who should enter
- Entries in this category are welcome from UK based or international FM teams.
- Entries should cover a full year of facilities management activity, supported by operational performance data during the period 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2021.
The judges will look for entries which are accompanied by thorough evidence of measured building performance such as:
Details of the Facilities Management Team or project it's approach to building performance.
Challenges, or constraints and how these were addressed in the initiative.
Effective collaboration in your team or project highlightingthe techniques and processes you have found to support successful collaboration.
How you have acquired, developed and transferred knowledge and experience of delivering building performance within your FM team or project.
Examples of any significant innovation from the FM team or project.
Examples of the feedback you collected and explain how this was acted upon to improve operations.
Evidence of client and occupant satisfaction with the FM team or project and testimonials from the parties involved.
The Building Performance Awards seek to recognise outstanding, measured performance. Winning entries provide clear evidence of how buildings really perform in use. Ideally this will include Display Energy Certificates, ESOS report or entries into the CarbonBuzz database, but other clear evidence of actual performance is accepted. Where buildings are expected to have a DEC by law, then we would expect to receive an up to date DEC as part of the entry package.
- Access CIBSE BPA entry forms
- When prompted, select the Facilities Managment entry form to download
- Start your FREE online entry
- Upload your entry form, supporting document PDF and photographs
- Select finish to submit your entry
Closing date for entries: 1 September 2021
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2021 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2020 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2019 - Winners
University of Bradford - 2017 Winning Entry
CIBSE Facilities Management Team Award - Mirvac Group case study