Implementing Energy Management System: ISO50001 (ESOS Compliant) with ESOS
Who Should Attend
This course is available as Corporate Training only
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs.
Discover the options available to suit your company.
The standard is intended to accomplish the following:
- Assist organizations in making better use of their existing energy consuming assets
- Create transparency and facilitate communication on the management of energy resources
- Promote energy management best practices and reinforce good energy management behaviours
- Assist facilities in evaluating and prioritizing the implementation of new energy-efficient technologies
- Provide a framework for promoting energy efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Facilitate energy management improvements for greenhouse gas emission reduction projects
- Allow integration with other organizational management systems such as environmental, and health and safety.
ISO 50001 will provide organisations with management strategies to increase energy efficiency, reduce costs and improve energy performance. The standard is intended to provide organisations with a recognised framework for integrating energy performance into their management practices.
- An understanding of ISO 50001 and guidance on how to implement it
- A review of Energy Aspects and Factors
- EnMS documentation requirements and how to manage and develop them
- Practical instructions in the methodologies of EnMS auditing
Who Should Attend
- Environmental or Quality Managers that are looking to expand their understanding of Energy Management Systems
- Facility Managers, who need an introduction to energy management systems and auditing.
- Senior managers who want to learn about how an Energy Management System can benefit their organisation.
Choosing to train multiple staff at once provides your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Have a training package crafted to your specific requirements - live training, face to face training. Request a quote
- To monitor your employees’ learning performance remotely - online learning. Request a quote
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please