ANZ Chair AGM report & new committee welcome
Posted: 17 March 2022
Back to CIBSE ANZ home
On 4 March CIBSE ANZ welcomed the incoming commitee at the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
The following CIBSE ANZ Regional Committee Members were elected:
- Chair – Mark Crawford
- Vice Chair – Phil Senn
- Honorary Secretary – Jen Cardwell
- Honorary Treasurer – Paul Angus
- Interim NZ Honorary Treasurer – Mark Crawford
- New South Wales Chair – Ian Van Eerden
- Queensland Chair – Jen Cardwell
- South Australia Chair – David Brown
- Victoria Chair – James Cheesewright
- Western Australia Chair – Mark Davie
- Young Engineers Network Chair – Prateek Alkesh
- Technical Advisor/ Public Officer (Fairtrade) – Steve Hennessy
- Technical Advisor – Peter Kinsella
We thank all committee members in advance for service to the institution and the industry.
CIBSE ANZ Chair, Mark Crawford provided a report on the activity this past year and thanked the membership for their continued support and input to this organisation. "We are here to help provide you, our members, with a great experience. If you have feedback or would like to assist more in the chapter organisation please contact me or your local chapter chair for more details."
Read the full ANZ Chair 2022 AGM Report