End Point Assessment
CIBSE is on the Register of End Point Assessment Organisations (REPAO)
End Point Assessment registration number: EPA 0188
Watch an overview of End Point Assessment.
CIBSE are approved to undertake EPA assessment for the following Occupational Standard qualifications.
ST0063 - Building Services Design Technician (Level 3) version 1.0
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 3 ST0063
ST0063 - Building Services Engineering Technician 2022 (Level 3) version 1.1
Note: The revised Standard version 1.1 was launched on 27 January 2022. We are currently implementing this EPA and anticipate to be in the position to assess the revised Standard early 2023. The assessment plan can be viewed via IFATE's website. We will publish more information soon but if you do have any immediate questions please get in touch.
ST0041 - Building Services Engineering Technician (Level 4) version 1.0
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 4 ST0041
ST0041 - Building Services Senior Engineering Technician (Level 4) Version 2.1
Note: The revision of the Standard is currently underway. Please visit IFATE website for more information.
ST0040 - Building Services Engineering Site Management (Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship) version 1.0
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 6 ST0040
ST0372 - Building Services Design Engineering (Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship) version 1.0
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 6 ST0372
Before applying online:
Please ensure you have to hand the following information and documents (in separate files) as you will be required to provide and submit them online:
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualification Certificates.
- Underpinning Qualification (BTEC/HNC/Degree) Certificates.
- Photo ID - drivers license/passport copy.
- Employer Sponsor - gateway readiness sponsor name and email.
- Training Provider (HEI) - gateway readiness sponsor name and email.
- Unique Learner Number (10 digit number - you can obtain this from your Training Provider).
- Organisation Chart (clearly indicating your position at your employer).
- Development Action Plan - see guidance document for your Standard.
Once you have clicked the link to apply, you will be prompted to sign in or register for a MyCIBSE user account before proceeding to our online application form. If you are new to CIBSE, please continue to register as a new user.
Apply online using the link below:
For more information about CIBSE EPA, please contact: email@example.com.
CIBSE EPA Policies:
Fair Access Policy
Malpractice and Maladministration Policy