How to enter
The Young Engineer Awards are free to enter and open to both CIBSE members and non-members alike.
Competition closed on Thursday, 1st August
The deadline for both Graduate and Employer of the Year Award was Thursday, 1st August 2019.
If you have any questions regarding your entry then please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you to all who entered the 2019 Awards.
The Awards will be held at the prestigious Institution of Mechanical Engineers in London.
Competition is now closed.
Whether you are planning to start or finalise your application, we hope that a refresh of the Awards overview will be of help:
- Open to both CIBSE members and non-members around the world;
- Simple entry form for each category with just two main questions and only 250 words each;
- CIBSE ASHRAE Graduate of the Year Award entrants must have graduated in a discipline related to building services within the last two years and may be put forward by their college, university or employer;
- Graduate finalists must be able to attend the final judging in London, UK on Thursday, 10th October 2019;
- CIBSE Employer of the Year Award is given out in three distinctive categories: best Small (<50 employees), Medium (51-300 employees) and Large (>301 employees) Employers;
- An overall employer winner is also announced and awarded the ultimate accolade of CIBSE Employer of the Year.
All submissions are judged by a panel of esteemed representatives from across the industry – get recognised today.
You can still enter so please do not hesitate, download the entry form above and submit it via firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck from all of us at CIBSE.
Our Awards, delivered in partnership with CIBSE Patrons, are possible thanks to our dedicated sponsors and partners.
We would like to thank Andrews Water Heaters, Kingspan Industrial Insulation, Swegon and Tamlite Lighting for sponsoring the 2019 Awards and sharing their inspiring accounts of how their ongoing association with the Awards future-proofs their organisations.
The Awards are supported by CIBSE ASHRAE Group and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.