CIBSE ANZ Region Annual General Meeting 2021 - Register Here
CIBSE ANZ Region invites members to nominate potential candidates for the CIBSE ANZCommittee. If you wish to be nominated for a position you must include your full name, grade of membership, position applied for (if known), email address and name of member nominating. Please note that only members can run for a position, and only members may nominate others. All information must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 February 2021.
CIBSE members may dial in to attend the Annual General Meeting 4pm AEDT/6pm NZDT on Friday 26 February 2021, in which proposed nominations for the upcoming committee will be voted on. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the running of your CIBSE region, and all members are invited to dial-in wherever possible.
Any questions, contact email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Confirmed nominations so far for CIBSE ANZ Committee:
- ANZ Chair - Mark Crawford
- ANZ Vice-Chair - Phil Senn
- ANZ Hon Secretary - Jen Cardwell
- ANZ Hon Treasurer - Mathew Klintfalt
- ANZ YEN Chair - Melanie Finch
- Auckland Chair - Raitis Kjestrup (pending NZ AGM)
- New South Wales Chair - Phil Senn
- New South Wales Chair - Ian Van Eerden
- Queensland Chair - Keith Merry
- Wellington Chair - Colin Wyatt (pending NZ AGM)
- South Australia - David Brown
- Victoria Chair - Tony McDermott
- Victoria Chair - James Cheesewright
- Western Australia Chair - Mark Davie
- Christchurch (pending NZ AGM)
The minutes from the 2020 AGM are available to view here.
Topic: CIBSE ANZ AGM
When: Feb 26, 2021 16:00 AEDT/ 18:00 NZDT
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.