Learn the main principles of designing sustainable, comfortable and affordable Passive House buildings - Register Here
About this Event
Svetlin and Anton Dobrevski from The Passive House School, Netherlands.
Svetlin is an Accredited Passive House Certifier and Anton is a Certified Passive House Consultant.
This webinar includes:
1. History of the Passive House Standard
2. Passive House certification criteria
3. Passive House examples
4. Passive House design principles – thermal insulation*
5. Passive House design principles – air-tightness*
6. Passive House design principles – windows*
7. Passive House design principles – thermal bridge free design*
8. Passive House design principles – ventilation system with heat recovery*
9. Cooling in Passive House buildings
10. Economics of the Passive House buildings
*With a special focus on climatic conditions of New Zealand & Australia.
This presentation will be followed by an interactive Q&A session.
Continued Professional Development
Attend this webinar to earn 1 CIBSE CPD points.
Book your place here