This one-day course looks at why it is important for buildings to use energy efficiently. The course looks at heating and cooling systems, and how they fit into a building.
Renewable systems are also covered allowing the delegate to understand how they can have a considerable impact on the buildings energy use.
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to identify why buildings use energy
- Understand heating and cooling systems in buildings
- Learn how to review alternative heating and cooling systems
- Know why heat recovery is important in efficient buildings
- Understand why regular maintenance is important for trouble-free operation
This course equals 7 CPD hours.
Find out more
A1526 CIBSE Member Rate ex VAT £280.00
A1526 Standard Rate ex VAT £310.00