Successful Design Management
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
18th September 2019 | London - Find out more
The aim of the course is to understand the design process, and its management, and stages of design, effects of procurement options, action plans, organisation, project culture, defining tasks, planning and control, evaluation and management of information, essential actions. To answer questions and provide possible solutions to delegates current project work issues.
- Key information on how to manage the design process and its complexity
- Provide knowledge on the crucial aspects of design management
- Identify strategies to make the construction project design more successful
- Provide understanding and practical advice to the process in delegate businesses
- Improve delegates’ business achievements.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in or requiring knowledge of the project management of the design process in the construction industry, designers, engineers, project managers, architects, surveyors, buyers, commissioning, facilities and maintenance managers.
Registration will be at 09.30
Start Time: 10.00
Latest Finish: 17.00
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
Training multiple staff at once is the most cost effective way to develop staff for organisations. All our courses can be delivered at your site (min 6 staff) at discounted rates. These In-House courses are only available in the UK and Europe. For an In-house quote please email;
Name of course, approximate number of staff and your site address
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please