Effective Management of Operational Risk in Buildings
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
The Course will cover a broad range of Operational Risk scenarios and requirements affecting Buildings.
The session will include practical examples from the tutor together with discussion, group work in a respectful, learning environment to support Attendees development needs, Ranging from identifying risk, mitigation, Incident management, service recovery and business resilience/improvement.
Attendees will be able to:
- Recognise, understand and mitigate Operational Risk in Buildings.
- Successfully lead and manage Incident response.
- Develop Operational Risk Plans and Resilience for their teams.
- Improve their confidence in managing and communicating Operational Risk Management in their workplace.
- Prioritise Service improvement.
Who Should Attend
Built Environment, Technical staff, Consultants owners, Occupiers and Facilities Managers that wish to develop their understanding and skills in Effective Operational Risk Management in buildings, design ops gap, Operations and Maintenance and service recovery.
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs. In-house training can help your organisation overcome challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce. Courses run on a minimum number of six staff*.
For an In-house quote please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of course
- Approximate number of staff
- Your site address
*Minimum numbers for In-house courses outside of the UK may vary
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please
or call: +44 (0) 20 8772 3660