The New London Plan
The future of energy strategies for new buildings in London
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
2020 schedule will be released soon, please contact the Training Team to be put on the course demsnd list.
This breakfast session will introduce the new policy proposed in the draft New London Plan for the energy performance of new buildings in London and how this might affect the design and costs of delivering compliance.
- Understanding of the proposed changes to energy policy within the draft New London Plan to assist in advising clients
- Understanding of the implications for the design and specification of fabric and efficiency measures
- Understanding of the new requirements for the selection of heating systems and the implications this will have for building design
- Understanding of changes to the carbon offset costs
- Understanding of other energy policy implications
Registration is open from 9:45
Start Time: 10:00
Latest finish: 14:00
- Members Rate: £210 (£175 ex. VAT)
- Standard Rate: £232.50 (£193.75 ex. VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs. In-house training can help your organisation overcome challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce. Courses run on a minimum number of six staff*.
For an In-house quote please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of course
- Approximate number of staff
- Your site address
*Minimum numbers for In-house courses outside of the UK may vary
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please