The CIBSE ASHRAE Technical Symposium virtual event app and website have been designed with you in mind.
The technology provides attendees access to key content and offers you the opportunity to interact with sponsors, speakers, and each other, virtually.
Attendees will have the option of joining live stream sessions, watching on-demand sessions, collaborate on Q&A sessions, visit virtual sponsor booths, share feedback, and much more.
There are three main areas within the virtual event for you to explore: Home, My Hub and Notifications.
This is the virtual event landing page where you can navigate your way around in order to:
- View the programme, including the live agenda and on-demand sessions
- Explore papers and documents submitted by our speakers
- Discover the 2020 industry-leading speakers
- Visit the virtual sponsor booths
- Network with your peers, including the speakers and sponsors
- Access the CIBSE social media and discover our unique event hashtag
- Contact the organiser
- Enter our very first Symposium prize draw
2. My Hub
My Hub allows attendees to personalise their virtual experience by allowing you to ‘star’ your favourite live sessions, on-demand sessions, papers and documents, speaker profiles and more. ‘Staring’ your favourite sections will create your personalised agenda in your Hub – this will ensure you don’t miss out on important parts of the two-days.
Visit the notifications tab if you want to discover event alerts, whether it be about the Technical Symposium sessions or the prize draw – we won’t let you miss out.