End Point Assessment
CIBSE is on the Register of End Point Assessment Organisations (REPAO)
End Point Assessment registration number: EPA 0188
Watch an overview of End Point Assessment.
CIBSE are approved to undertake EPA assessment for the following Occupational Standard qualifications.
ST0063 - Building Services Design Technician (Level 3)
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 3 ST0063
ST0041 - Building Services Engineering Technician (Level 4)
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 4 ST0041
ST0040 - Building Services Engineering Site Management (Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship)
ST0040 - Guidance Document
ST0372 - Building Services Design Engineering (Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship)
CIBSE Applicant Guidance Level 6 ST0372
Before applying online:
Please ensure you have to hand the following information and documents (in separate files) as you will be required to provide and submit them online:
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualification Certificates.
- Certificates required for the Standard (BTEC/HNC/Degree).
- Photo ID.
- Employer Sponsor name and email.
- Training Provider contact name and email.
- Unique Learner Number (10 digit number - you can obtain this from your Training Provider).
- Organisation Chart (clearly indicating your position).
- Development Action Plan.
Once you have clicked the link to apply, you will be prompted to sign in or register for a MyCIBSE user account before proceeding to our online application form. If you are new to CIBSE, please continue to register as a new user.
Apply online using the link below:
For more information about CIBSE EPA, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.