Skip to content

Find a Specialist

If you are looking for help or advice from a specialist, you can search CIBSE's online directories.

DOP-187.jpg‚ÄčThe Directory of Member Practices is for people who require the professional services of a building services engineer.

CPD-187.jpgDirectory of CPD Course Providers has been compiled to assist members of the Institution in identifying suitable courses in respect of their CPD needs.

CIBSE-CERTIFICATION-LTD-187.jpgThe Register of Low Carbon Energy Assessors is for those who need to get an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) or Display Energy Certificate (DEC) or need an air conditioning assessor.  This is maintained by CIBSE Certification (membership of CIBSE is not a pre-requisite for certification).
The Register of Low Carbon Consultants have undertaken training specifically in low carbon design and operation (membership of CIBSE is not a pre-requisite for certification).


The Lighting Directory is for those looking for a lighting specialist.