The CIBSE Building Performance Awards, now in their 15th year, recognise the people, products and projects that demonstrate engineering excellence in the built environment.
Entries are now open
The CIBSE BPAs are the only industry awards that focus on actual, measured performance outcomes, and not just design intent or performance specifications. Entries are open to any organisation, both within the UK and internationally, that is responsible for the design, commissioning, construction, installation and operation of low energy buildings and the manufacturers whose products enable efficient energy consumption.
Key Dates for 2022
Entries deadline: Wednesday 1 September 2021
Shortlist announced: Mid November 2021
Awards ceremony: Thursday 24 February 2022
Benefits of entry
- Work showcased as the best in class to over 700 awards dinner guests.
- Feature in the CIBSE Journal which has a readership of over 50,000.
- Promotion to over 25,500 CIBSE Twitter followers and 24,900 CIBSE LinkedIn Group members.
- Feature on the CIBSE website which has over 3.5 million page views per year.
- Winners can take part in the CIBSE #WeChampion webinar series and present a topic of their choice to the CIBSE community
The CIBSE Building Performance Awards ceremony is held annually in London and attended by over 700 guests. The 2022 Awards will take place at the newly selected venue, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, on Thursday, 24 February. This event is an excellent opportunity to see in practice what can be achieved by those who are developing strategies for refurbishment and energy efficient operation of existing buildings, designing new buildings that operate more effectively and developing the products and systems that support them.