CIBSE Training & Development Panel
Purpose of Committee and frequency of meetings:
The Training & Development Panel is appointed by the Education Training & Membership Committee and shall report to it.
The Panel shall consist of a Chair, who will report to the Education, Training & Membership Committee, and up to twelve members, to include CEng and IEng registered members.
- Specialists may be co-opted as determined by the Chair.
- A quorum shall be no fewer than three members.
- Members are appointed for one year and, normally, will serve for not longer than 5 consecutive years.
- Appropriate training will be provided for all Panel members.
- The Panel year runs from May until April, in line with the Institution’s committee year.
The Panel will normally meet twice a year with additional, virtual meetings taking place, as required, to deal with normal business.
Terms of Reference:
1. To be responsible for the approval of company and individual training programmes leading to Member, Associate and Licentiate grades of membership and for assisting and supporting scheme administrators and individuals on these scheme.’
2A. To hold a Supervisors Forum ( when appropriate ) when Company Scheme Administrators and Supervisors should attend, to report progress and update the Panel on individual scheme development.
B. To keep a register of which companies attend Forums and when so we can follow up with those that fail to attend.
Chair: Simon Steed - PM Group
Michael Powers - Clancy Consulting
Thomas Brady - Peter Brett Associates
David Cooper - LECS (UK) Limited
Peter Sutcliffe - AECOM
Simon Steed - Baker Hicks
Stephen Platt - Atkins Global
Evangelos Rodis - Malcolm Hollis
Alisdair Russell - Bae Systems
Brian Goldsmith - Elementa Consulting
Dale Perini - Bryden Wood Ltd
Neil Panton - Troup Bywaters & Anders
Ted Pilbeam - VolkerFitzpatrick Ltd
Member of Staff Responsible: Adil Yilmaz - Membership and Accreditation Coordinator