Fire Risk Management System: PAS7 2013
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
8th October 2019 | London - Find out more
- Fire safety legislation
- Governance of organisational fire hazard and risk
- Organisational policy and objectives
- Scope and content of a fire risk management strategy
- Auditing fire risk management systems
PAS 7 can be adopted by any organization wanting to implement a formal procedure to reduce the risks to life (of employees, customers and the general public), property, assets and the environment that are associated with fire in the working environment. PAS 7 presents requirements for an organizational fire risk management system (FRMS). The system can be applied in organizations that operate on multiple sites, separate management divisions within an organization, or individual premises within a single entity.
- Understand legislative requirements for effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of preventative and protective measures.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the core components of a fire risk management system
- An awareness of the scope and content of a fire risk management strategy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of auditing management systems
- Apply existing knowledge of organisational context to fire risk management principles
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for delegates with at least a basis understanding of the principles of fire safety. It is suitable as an introduction to fire risk management systems, an insight for employers, housing managers, estates surveyors, facilities managers, building owners, or fire or health and safety managers as to what a formalised fire risk management system consists of and the basic principles of auditing.
Registration will be at 09.30
Start Time: 10.00
Latest Finish: 17.00
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once is the most cost effective way to develop staff for organisations. All our courses can be delivered at your site (min 6 staff) at discounted rates. These In-House courses are only available in the UK and Europe. For an In-house quote please email;
Name of course, approximate number of staff and your site address
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please