Fire Risk Management System: PAS7 2013
Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
8th October 2019 | London - Find out more
- Fire safety legislation
- Governance of organisational fire hazard and risk
- Organisational policy and objectives
- Scope and content of a fire risk management strategy
- Auditing fire risk management systems
PAS 7 can be adopted by any organization wanting to implement a formal procedure to reduce the risks to life (of employees, customers and the general public), property, assets and the environment that are associated with fire in the working environment. PAS 7 presents requirements for an organizational fire risk management system (FRMS). The system can be applied in organizations that operate on multiple sites, separate management divisions within an organization, or individual premises within a single entity.
- Understand legislative requirements for effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of preventative and protective measures.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the core components of a fire risk management system
- Discover the scope and content of a fire risk management strategy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of auditing management systems
- Apply existing knowledge of organisational context to fire risk management principles
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for delegates with a basic understanding of the principles of fire safety.
It is suitable as an introduction to fire risk management systems, and provides an insight as to what a formalised fire risk management system consists of and the basic principles of auditing.
- Housing Managers
- Estates Surveyors
- Facilities Managers
- Building Owners
- Fire Safety Managers
- Health and Safety Managers
Registration will be at 09.30
Start Time: 10.00
Latest Finish: 17.00
- Members Rate: £336 (£280 ex VAT)
- Standard Rate: £372 (£310 ex VAT)
In-house training at your site
Training multiple staff at once provides the opportunity for your organisation to have a training package crafted to your specific needs. In-house training can help your organisation overcome challenges and fill the skills gaps in your workforce. Courses run on a minimum number of six staff*.
For an In-house quote please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of course
- Approximate number of staff
- Your site address
*Minimum numbers for In-house courses outside of the UK may vary
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please