Regional Membership Briefings
CIBSE Virtual Regional Membership and Registration Briefing Sessions
About the Sessions
The main focus will be on applications for the Associate and Member grades and Registration with the Engineering Council at the Incorporated Engineer and Chartered Engineer level. Including infomation on:
- CIBSE Membership Requirements and Routes.
- Engineering Council (UK) Registration Requirements and Routes.
- The application process.
- How to prepare the Engineering Practice Report.
- Using the Competence Criteria to identify main competence areas.
- Professional Review / Competence Review; how to prepare and what to expect from the interview
Each session is finished with a live Q&A session supported by the Regional Commitee & Membership Development team.
All sessions below are vaild for 1 hour of CPD.
2021 Regional Schedule:
West Midlands, 13 October, 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
South West, 21 October, 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
Home Counties South West, 3 November 13:00 - 14:00: Book here
North East, 9 November, 18:00 - 19:00: Book here
All other 2021 Regional dates to be annouced.