BSER&T Special Issue
Extended call for papers for "Developments in the decarbonisation of buildings” for BSER&T Special Issue publication
If you have research or practice that is robust enough to form the basis of a peer reviewed paper in the area of building decarbonisation, CIBSE’s peer reviewed journal BSER&T (https://journals.sagepub.com/home/BSE) would like to hear from you.
You would have a maximum of 12 weeks to submit the paper if you were selected to contribute. The issue is speciﬁcally looking for material that includes:
- Low carbon building design
- Low carbon building retrofit
- Cost optimisation of building design
- Heat pumps (technology development and innovative application)
- Heat networks as a vector for building decarbonisation
- The relationships between ventilation, air-tightness, thermal comfort and energy use in highly insulated buildings
- Insulation – new technologies or research into lesser understood effects
- Building integrated renewables
- Decarbonisation of heat
- CHP in the context of grid decarbonisation
- Grid decarbonisation
- The performance gap and ways to mitigate it
Please send an abstract of no more than 200 words, by 11th May 2020, to [email protected]
All offers will be considered and a group of papers will be selected from the submitted 200 word abstracts that will form an appropriately coherent Special Issue. We will contact you within 3 weeks of the closing date to let you know whether your paper will be included in the issue.
See https://journals.sagepub.com/author-instructions/BSE for the details of the requirements for papers that are selected to participate in the issue.
Eur Ing Prof Tim Dwyer CEng FIMechE FCIBSE FASHRAE
Visiting Professor of Building Services Systems UCL Institute for Environmental Design and Engineering (IEDE), The Bartlett, UCL Faculty of the Built Environment Central House, 14 Upper Woburn Place London WC1H 0NN