The CIBSE Covid-19 Achievement Award
The CIBSE Covid-19 Achievement Award has now closed for entries
This special award scheme was created in association with CIBSE Journal, to recognise the remarkable work that Building Services professionals with the Building Services supply chain have undertaken. The scheme recognises their contributions to the nation’s efforts to combat the effects of COVID-19. The Award will be presented as part of the Building Performance Awards 2021 and will recognise, and celebrate the outstanding achievements of individuals, teams, organisations, projects, products and services by assessing the challenges they have faced and their impact in responding to unprecedented circumstances in 2020.
Building Services Engineering plays a significant and important role in creating safe and healthy environments: please take this opportunity to enter or nominate so that this award will recognise and celebrate the very best examples of Building Services Engineering’s contribution during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Entries in this category are welcome from UK or international collaborations.
- Entries may be submitted by any or all members (together) of the project team, by individuals, manufacturers or companies. Nominations for this award scheme are also welcomed
- For projects the completion date must be between (1 January 2020 and 31 October 2020)
- An individual or team may already have entered their initiative into one of the Building Performance Awards categories and wish it to be considered also for the COVID-19 Achievement Award.
Entries should address the below points in a 500 word entry description along with a video submission, maximum of 3 minutes long that includes footage of the project, key statistics, testimonials, pictures etc.
- Details of the individual, team, organisation, project, product or service involved
- Explain the situation, task and the challenges, or constraints and how these were overcome
- Details of the initiative, action or response and what was achieved. Describe the success of the initiative and its impacts (intended and unintended).
- How will the learning from these achievements be shared and continue to have an impact within the organisation(s) involved and more widely?
- Explain what is it about this achievement that makes you proud to work in Building Services. Why should you, your team or nomination win a COVID-19 Achievement Award?
Download The CIBSE Covid-19 Achievement Award 2021 Entry Form
Closing Date for entry: 13 November 2020
The winners will be announced at the CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2021 on 25 February 2021