The main focus will be on applications for the Associate and Member grades and Registration with the Engineering Council at the Incorporated Engineer and Chartered Engineer level. During the session, information is provided on a wide range of subjects related to membership applications, including:
- CIBSE Membership Requirements and Routes.
- Engineering Council (UK) Registration Requirements and Routes.
- The application process.
- How to prepare the Engineering Practice Report.
- Using the Competence Criteria to identify main competence areas.
- The Professional Review and Competence Review; how to prepare and what to expect from the interview.
Please note that the event has a 6pm arrival for a 6:30pm start. Light refreshments will be provided.